Wallace Group | RE/MAX On Point would like to extend a warm welcome to THERESA GUY! We are excited she picked Wallace Group & RE/MAX On Point!
A few things to know about THERESA:
- City you were Born in: Chicago
- Enjoy working in what areas of Memphis: Lakeland/Arlington, Cordova, Bartlett, Midtown, Raleigh, Millington and Tipton County
- Spouse: No
- Children: No, none biologically but, I am blessed to have 1 beautiful Step-daughter who is 21 years old. I also have Godchildren and all my nieces and nephews who keep me busy. I’m one proud Aunt.
- Pet: No
- Previous Profession: Apartment Manager to Rental Property/Investments Manager – I’ve been in some form of Real Estate my whole working life!
- Hobbies: Cooking, Photography, Painting, Reading/Writing, Escape rooms, Scrapbooking, TRAVELING
- Favorite Memphis Restaurant: B.B. Kings
- Business Mantra: Eat what you kill. Do What You Love! Keep your integrity intact no matter what. Keep learning, teaching and believing in yourself and OH the Places You Will Go!
- I chose Wallace Group because: I want to help more people buy homes and Jason Wallace is an ambitious Broker with innovative ideas who embraces the new technology that my clients use and love. The Wallace Group has all the tools and resources a Realtor could dream of, which enables me to better serve my clients.
- 2 Favorite Places in Memphis: Playhouse on the Square (Overton Square) and The University Of Memphis
- Funny Fact about You: I broke my first bone at 39 years old! I broke my arm on the 4th of July riding a Bird Scooter downtown. I hit a bump and flew, LIKE A BIRD! Trust me, it was funny. I quickly rolled and jumped to my feet. I was actually proud of myself, that I saved my face! I still have $4.88 in bird credit, if I ever feel so brave again. At least, it was fun to try something new!