#GoWallaceGroup | Michelle Reynolds
RE/MAX On Point would like to extend a warm welcome to Michelle Reynolds! We are excited she picked RE/MAX On Point!
A few things to know about Michelle:
- City she was Born in: Memphis, Tn
- Enjoy working in what areas of Memphis?: Lakeland, Arlington, Cordova, Bartlett, Germantown, Collierville…. Cooper Young, Midtown, Downtown.. pretty much all areas 🙂
- Spouse: Kevin- we will celebrate our 31st anniversary on Dec. 16th
- Children: 2 sons Gage(29) and Cole (24) and a granddaughter Denver (8)
- Pet: Sugar, Sofie, and Snoopy 2 are Chow chows and Snoopy is a Pomeranian
- Previous Profession: Kindergarten teacher for 10 years (1991-2001) Realtor for 8 years (2001-2008) Kindergarten Teacher 12 more years (2008-2019) back to real estate in 2020
- Hobbies: Decorating, reading
- Favorite Memphis Restaurant: Coastal Fish Company
- Business Mantra: Know your customers, know your market!
- I chose RE/MAX On Point because: I joined RE/MAX On Point because of the endless opportunities that are given, they are top producers in the area, and I enjoy being part of a team. Jason and Laura want everyone that works here to be successful and they make sure that their agents have the tools to do so.
- 2 Favorite Places in Memphis: Shelby Farms park and Overton Square