Wallace Group | RE/MAX On Point would like to extend a warm welcome to LINDA CRAWFORD! We are excited she picked Wallace Group & RE/MAX On Point!
A few things to know about LINDA:
- City you were Born in: San Diego, CA
- Enjoy working in what areas of Memphis: Arlington, Millington, Bartlett, Cordova
- Spouse: Travis, my husband of 3 years but we’ve been together since 9th grade!
- Children: We have a 2 year old named Cameron who loves riding his bike day and night!
- Previous Profession: Customer Service Manager
- Hobbies: Eating good food, we’re at Shelby Farms BMX track at 2-3 times a week! It’s always a great time where Cam can meet and play with other kids and we meet other parents!
- Favorite Memphis Restaurant: Central BBQ, once you try it BBQ will never be the same!
- I chose RE/MAX On Point because: I joined the Wallace Group because successful people should be around successful people as Laura likes to say. I knew if I want to be successful I need to surround myself with people who were already there and could help me reach my goals. I can already tell that this team is the best place to help me get there!
- Business Mantra: “Have big dreams, you’ll grow into them”
- 2 Favorite Places in Memphis: Lafayette’s Music Room for a fun live band every weekend, and Shelby Farms Park! There’s ALWAYS something going on there and there’s something for everyone. You definitely can’t miss it at Christmas time!
- Funny Fact about You: I haven’t grown in height or shoe size since I was in 5th grade! I literally just gave away shoes from middle school about a month ago!