RE/MAX On Point would like to extend a warm welcome to Jason Gipson! We are excited he picked RE/MAX On Point!
A few things to know about Jason:
- City you were Born in: Memphis TN
- Enjoy working in what areas of Memphis? All over, this is my home town. But if you want me to be more specific in regards to real estate: Germantown, Collierville, Bartlett, Arlington, Lakeland, Midtown and Downtown
- Spouse: none
- Children: none
- Pet: a lot of plants
- Previous Profession: Manager at Flight restaurant group. Training coordinator.
- Hobbies: gardening, foraging, hiking, the beach, bowling, darts, learning, and volunteering at the animal shelter
- Favorite Memphis Restaurant: Redlands Grill
- Business Mantra: My outlook has always been that if you take care of the person the success will come.
- I chose RE/MAX On Point because: I wanted to work with a group of passionate, engaging and authentic people.
- 2 Favorite Places in Memphis: Sitting on the buffs by the bridge, watching the sun set over Arkansas, and also Shelby farms.
- Education: Got my BA from Mississippi State and my MA from University of Memphis. Both are Political Science.